Nalani Kele’s Clam Dip
- 1 eight oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1 tsp. worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 2 tsp. finely chopped onion
- 1 can evaporated milk (you won’t use the whole can)
- 1 can minced clams, drained
- Dash of salt & pepper
Combine all ingredients except evaporated milk in a bowl and blend with an electric beater until thoroughly incorporated, then add in evaporated milk slowly until the mixture reaches a dip-like consistency. Chill for over an hour then serve with your favorite snack chips.
This is my God Mother, Aunty Nalani’s recipe. Make sure that you use an electric hand mixer/beater to make this, as it makes a big difference in both the flavor and texture. My favorite chips for this excellent clam dip are Ruffles Potato Chips and Pretzels. Ono!