Moon’s Egg Rolls
• 1 lb. ground pork
• 1/4 cabbage, chopped in fine long pieces
• 3 cups bean sprouts
• 3 carrots, finely chopped
• 2 eggs (use 1 egg, beaten in a bowl on the side for sealing the egg rolls)
• 1/4 onion, finely chopped
• 1 tsp. garlic powder or fresh garlic
• 1/4 tsp. salt
• 1/4 tsp. pepper
• 1 block Tofu, drained throughouly of water
• Egg Roll/Spring Roll Wrappers
Crumble Tofu and add all other ingredients except egg roll wrappers together.
Put a generous portion onto egg roll wrapper in the center, roll half way, fold over both ends, then finish rolling. Seal with raw beaten egg.
Pan-fry until golden brown and meat is cooked. Do not use too much oil.
This ono recipe is from my dear friend from Seoul, Korean, so can’t get any more authentic than this!
~ Keanu (Pomai’s sister)