CRAB DIP MOLD
By Diner D.H.
- 1 eight oz. pkg. cream cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup celery, finely chopped
- 2-3 stalks green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 envelope Knox gelatin
- 1 six oz. can crab meat (the real stuff)
- salt & pepper to taste
- Soften cream cheese in microwave to about the consistency of mayonnaise (about 30 to 40 seconds in HI).
- Add mayonnaise to cream of mushroom soup and mix well.
- Add the sliced green onion, celery and crab meat and mix well.
- Prepare gelatin according to package instructions and fold into mixture.
- Spray mold of your choice with PAM, then pour mixture into mold and let set overnight.
- Enjoy the next day with Ritz or Tollhouse Club Crackers.