Director of Mixology, Jennifer Ackrill, is mixing holiday spirits just for you. Stop by SKY Waikiki, Rooftop Restaurant, Lounge & Nightclub, to taste her exclusive winter cocktails and be merry and bright!
From now through December 15, delight in the Notorious N.O.G., with Earl Grey tea-infused gin, Remy 1738, cinnamon syrup, lemon, egg cream, Angostura bitters and rosemary.
From December 16 through December 25, have some holly jolly with Santa’s Little Helper, with Ketel One vodka, crème de menthe, crème de cocoa, cold brew coffee and chocolate milk with whipped cream and candy cane dust.
ABOUT SKY WAIKIKI
High above world-famous Waikiki Beach and Kalakaua Avenue sits Hawaii’s ultimate rooftop experience: SKY Waikiki, Rooftop Restaurant, Lounge, and Nightclub. Featuring innovative signature cocktails, mouth-watering social bites, live music and DJs, and unparalleled views, SKY Waikiki is the quintessential Hawaii destination to put on your bucket list.
SKY WAIKIKI Hours of Operation
- Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday 5pm – 11pm; Friday & Saturday 5pm – 2am
- Happy Hour Wednesday – Sunday 5pm – 7pm in the Main Lounge
- Weekend live entertainment from 6pm – 9pm
- Dress code: resort casual for sunset operations and upscale attire for nightlife operations
- For Nightlife VIP Service Reservations, email VIP@skywaikiki.com or call (808) 979-7591
- Restaurant reservations available at skywaikiki.com or by calling (808) 979-7590
- Validated parking available in the Waikiki Business Plaza and Waikiki Shopping Plaza
SKY WAIKIKI TEAM
Executive Chef – Lance Kosaka
Mixologist – Jennifer Ackrill
Managers – Troy Gravatt, Cody Kimoto, Merielle Tomas, Jenna Yoshimura
19th floor of the Waikiki Business Plaza
2270 Kalakaua Avenue
Honolulu, Hawaii 96815
Tel. (808) 979-7590
Instagram @SKYWaikiki | Twitter @SKYWaikiki | Facebook /SKYWaikiki | Snapchat SKY Waikiki