My oh my, is Waikiki not only going to be THE place to party this weekend on Saturday evening, it is going to the MOST EPIC place to party!
First of all there’s Hawaii’s LARGEST block party event at the 62nd Annual Aloha Festivals Waikiki Ho’olaulea on Kalakaua Avenue. Then add on top of that, just minutes away down the street within walking distance will be the 2nd Annual Oktoberfest 2014 at Hawaii Prince Hotel Waikiki.
Wow! Get your MAJOR LEAGUE Hawaiian and German groove on, all in one huge, festive place!
Here’s the scoops on the Oktoberfest:
2nd Annual Oktoberfest 2014 at Hawaii Prince Hotel Waikiki In the Mauna Kea Ballroom Saturday, September 20, 2014 6pm – 10pm
- Showcasing German beers, wines, liquor and traditional German cuisine
- Featuring hand-carved ice bar and a liquor ice luge
- Stein-hoisting contest hosted by Samuel Adams
- Enter to participate in a contest to qualify for a trip to Munich, Germany to celebrate Oktoberfest 2015
- Live entertainment by the Zicke Zacke Band
ENTER TO WIN! Sausage eating contest!
- Limited number of contestants will be accepted on a first come, first serve basis
- Prizes include Dinner at Prince Court, Sunday Brunch and Rounds of Golf
- Roast Chicken
- Soft Pretzels
- Assorted Desserts
…and more! Beers:
- Erdinger Oktoberfest
- Warsteiner Dunkel
- Samuel Adams Octoberfest
- Heger Pinot Noir
- Heger Pinot Gris
- Weins-Prüm Ürziger Würzgarten Riesling Kabinett
- Rumple Minze
Cost: $49.00 inclusive Includes admission and buffet Reservations: (808) 952-4789 hawaiiprincehotel.com/oktoberfest *Must be 21 or over to attend