1. Tank it, 2 bottles per serving.
2. Cook rice.
3. Make Saimin.
4. Whip up Hawaiian Beef Stew & Rice.
5. Prepare Tinola (Filipino Chicken Papaya Soup).
6. Chase your Rainbow Drive-In “Hawaiian Lava Hurricane Bustah” Chili Rice Bowl.
6. Heat-up some metabolism-boosting Japanese Green Tea with it.
8. Shave Ice.
9. Take a bath or fill your pool with it
+1 (10). Being the bottled water emergency preparedness hoarder you are, provided the store you bought it from accepts it, return it.
Then when the next major storm comes around again, repeat. ;-/
Did you participate and vote in today’s primary election? As always, I sure did!